Wednesday 2 August 2023

View from my balcony 阳台外景

I stayed in a private condominium. My apartment is located at level 3, with balcony facing Geylang River waterway. Both sides of the waterway are lined by pedestrian walkway/exercise paths.

The view from my balcony can be very soothing. In the early morning and evening, there are never ending stream of people, young and old, jogging or brisk walking, even cycling along the pedestrian exercise paths.


I was told the view from higher floors of my apartment block was "grandeur" - the distant apartment, and perhaps part of East Coast Park could be seen from there. But the "distant" feel makes the view/scenery more detached. Whereas from where I am, I can literary hear the sounds/commotion of the people passing by, and this provides the "down to earth" kind of feeling.




从三楼的阳台往外看,芽笼小河在眼前从西往东流过。河俩岸的行人跑道不时都有人经过,步行,跑步,踩脚车,遛狗,推着婴儿车的都有。

傍晚时分,夕阳斜照,凉风缓缓吹来,欣赏着众人悠闲的从面前走过,着实写意。

只可惜阳台地板因为处于屋外,很快便铺上一层灰尘,脚底踩在上面,往往会呈现乌黑一片,有点扫兴。

住在三楼,虽然接地气,但也容易与蚊虫为伍。若晚上忘记关窗,便很容易受到蚊虫的青睐。结果每晚都得开上空调,即浪费资源,也浪费钱。

No comments:

Post a Comment