Monday 19 July 2021

11km hiking trail @ Mac Ritchie Reservoir

Went for the ultimate 11 km hiking trail, looping around Mac Ritchie Reservoir, last Sunday. It took me about 3 hours to complete the hike. My wife, who has better stamina than me, completed the trail in about 2.5 hour. 

Started our hike around 7.10am.

As usual, Mac Ritchie Reservoir was already teeming with early birds, doing their exercise routines.

Circling around a tree...

Walking pass the wooden bridge, cutting across one side of the reservoir...




Seeing the rising sun in the distant...


Started our hike from Lornie Trail...


Walking on the boardwalk, enjoying the scenery.






Hiking up a slope...

Walking along boardwalk, flat terrain, and then down hill in the midst of the woods..




Passing by Jelutong Tower...

Chanced upon some monkeys along the way..

And finally completed the 11km hiking trail!


A view of the kayaking platform @ the reservoir..


And another group of monkeys sitting on the fence...

Finally, my wife waiting for my return from my long hike...




No comments:

Post a Comment