Saturday 14 October 2017

Dashboard camera installation

I have been driving my Toyota Wish for 2 years. The car does not have dashboard or reverse camera (only the Elegance edition comes with preinstalled reverse camera and GPS, but not dashboard camera). Now that we have a young driver in our family, I guess it is time to install the dashboard camera (it comes with rear view camera). Not that I don't trust his driving skills; but CK himself had pestered me repetitively for the accessory to be installed.

Drove to have the camera installed yesterday (13-10-2017) in the afternoon. It cost $260 (inclusive of labour cost/microSD), and was completed by 1.5 hour. Looks decent after installation, no free ranging wires hanging around in the car. It was done quite professionally.

Auto shop along Geylang Rd. Installation done by the road side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment