Thursday 21 September 2023

Bay East Garden

It has been a while since I last brisk walked all the way from Dakota Crescent to Bay East Garden. I usually detoured back after reaching Tanjung Rhu Suspension Bridge.

Having just bought a 16mm Yongnuo prime lens, I thought of taking some snap shots of the scenes as I went for my walking exercise along Bay East Garden.

It is not easy to take photos with wide angle lenses. It makes the distant objects look rather small.

The entire "return trip" took me almost 2 hours. Back home in time just before the evening downpour!

Panoramic view of the National Stadium (dome shaped building) and Indoor Stadium (towering volcano-like building) from Exercise Park at Rhu Cross

View from Tanjung Rhu Promenade

Underneath Tanjoung Rhu Bridge

Along Geylang Park Connector

Along Tanjong Rhu Promenade

From Dakota Crescent...

And of course, the highlight of the trip is the view of Garden by the Bay / Marina Bay Sands / Flyer ...


And Sheares Bridge...




No comments:

Post a Comment