Wednesday 9 March 2022

caught in the rain ... again

Went for routine evening walking exercises. This has been my routine over the past year. Despite this, my abdominal girth keeps on expanding over the past few months, especially after Lunar New Year in early Feb. 

The sky was overcast. I didn't think that it would rain. But after walking for about 1km, it started to rain heavily. Managed to take cover at a "bus stop"-like shelter along the exercise path; there were three other persons there at that time. 

Brave soul jogging in the rain!

Waited for over half hour... there was no sign that the rain would stop anytime. Eventually, I had to brave the rain (when it was less heavy) and walk home. Totally drenched when I reached home, as expected. 

Addendum:

This is the shelter that I took refuge from the rain


No comments:

Post a Comment