Wednesday 6 October 2021

Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve... 2nd Visit

After visiting Ulu Sembawang Park Connector, and doing a short 2km walk there, we drove to explore Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve.

There were many avid photographers in the Wetland Reserve, carrying gigantic camera lenses for bird photography.

When I was there during Chinese New Year (around Feb), there was not many birds around. This time, it was slightly different.. there were more birds around. I was unable to take close up photos of those birds because I only carried with me wide lens with me that day.

I was particularly impressed with the boardwalk/bridge covering the perimeter of the wetland reserve.

walking along the trail


hide for bird watching

Mangrove trees

A pond in the park

The Mangrove Boardwalk - just before exiting the visiting centre. Don't miss the boardwalk... the scenary is equally interesting here!







No comments:

Post a Comment