Sunday 21 February 2021

Kranji Reservoir

Kranji Reservoir is just a stone throw away from Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve. 

I have wanted to take some photos of the reservoir for umpteenth time. However, the place is quite far away from my home. To arrive at the place in the "golden hours" of photography means I have to forgo hours of sleep in the morning, or make a special trip in the evening... a rather "impossible" task.

Picked up CJ for brunch from NTU on Sunday. Drove to Kranji Reservoir after dropping him off at his hostel. It's noon time by the time I reached Kranji Reservoir.

Not many visitors at the reservoir under the hot sweltering sun. Just have to make do with I have...

The place is rather scenic and serene (if we ignore the heat).

Park my car under the shade of the tree

Tidal gate towers... to control the amount of water in the reservoir

And finally the view...







No comments:

Post a Comment