Tuesday 6 August 2019

on the bike



Ever ride a bike alone in the middle of the night, venturing aimless into nowhere, enjoying the cool air blowing onto your face, and letting your mind run free?

It is even more thrilling when it drizzles, with water dripping splashing and slowing dripping down your face! Hopefully your are not wearning glasses, otherwise your vision will be obscured in no time.

I did that in my younger days, when I was staying in my home town in Nibong Tebal. The traffic was not so congested, and it's safe to drive out for a "stroll". Somehow, the journey would end up in some eateries nearby... ended up taking supper before driving home.

I once rode a bike as the sky was raining cats and dogs. My bike skidded as I was turning round a curve. My bike and I landed sideway onto the road... lucky for me it was just minor injuries with some abrasion in my legs. No, it was not a night drive though.

Did I mention that I had not passed my motorbike driving test... as yet?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment