Friday 12 January 2018

Grand Lucky Draw Prize: Alaska Southbound Cruise

Had a wonderful surprise call from Harbourfront Office while I was seeing a patient in the clinic yesterday. The lady on the phone informed me that I had won the Grand Prize for the Harbourfront Centre Christmas Lucky Draw - Southboud Cruise (Alaska) tickets for 2!

CY came back to Singapore for Christmas/New Year break. Our entire family went for buffet Dim Sum lunch at a Chinese restaurant in Harbourfront on 26-12-2017, together with my mother-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew/nieces. After lunch, we went down to recce the Rockport stall in Harbourfront Centre. I bought a pair of shoes for myself, and another pair for my nephew (JS). I approached the customer service, hoping to redeem parking coupon for the day with the receipts from restaurant/Rockport shop. Instead, I was told that parking redemption is only available during weekdays; but I could participate in a lucky draw with my Rockport receipt. I happily registered for the lucky draw, without knowing what were the prizes. I had never won any lucky draws from shopping centres before, and thought nothing of it.

Fortunately I still kept the hard copy of the lucky draw receipt!

And Alaska, here I come....in May 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment