Saturday 15 March 2014

Glimpses of my neighbourhood

I have been staying in my new home for over 6 months. The surrounding of my new neighbourhood is rather tranquil and refreshing. The housing estate has been there for over 50 years (if I am not mistaken), but I am pleasantly surprised by how well the place is maintained. It even has bonsai-like plants decorating one corner of the estate!






The old housing estate
The condominium that I am staying is located along Geylang River. Jogging trails have been built along both sides of the river, for the convenience of the residents nearby.

The condominium I am staying in


My unit is facing the river; the jogging trail along the river bank




Seats along the jogging trail

Boat park along the river bank - for rangers to inspect/clear the river
The view from my balcony is a panacea for stressful mind...




The walkway leading to our condominium is rather picturesque.




Best of all, the famous hawker centre which serves sumptous and delicious foods and two Circle Line MRT stations are within walking distance from my place of residence.

Walking towards hawker centre
Enough said. What else can I complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment